Monday, January 9, 2012

bullshittin

Sweepin the guts under my bed in my bedroom
Broom's all sticky, so flick a bic n light a fume
That poon's crack spoon woulda soon be her doom
Dead body don't smell wit a little perfume.
Found her lower half layin lonely on the flo'
So I fucked her former ass, ghost was askin me for mo'
when KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK 5-0 at the do'
Guess the neighbor heard a dead scream
Yo i gotta go.I'm a cold blooded killa bee, liquor store bound
Yo, current currency is a killer from the dog pound
Pipe down, hear that? The bitch was found.
I just made pigs sick from what they seen on the ground.
Mess wit a bee and be as dead as my ex
See, my dog beg, I aint tryna beg for sex
I got projects. Card decks. Record label prospects.
Warning to the bitches: waste my time and be next.

No comments:

Post a Comment